See more information on hippohelp:
Type of work
For family reasons until summer 2019 we take only very few working guests, preferably men who can work independently after a work introduction and cook for themselves, as the finca-owner will be alone on the finca…we welcome all people who like to really work and at the moment specially who have solid experience in irrigation-systems building/ eco-construction , tiling, woodwork and/ or permaculture garden-work, Please bring your working clothes, working shoes, a water bottle and a torch.
Hours per day:
4 hours daily, 6 timesa week, Sunday free
We live vegan (mostly raw) and do meditation (for ourselves and
with you if you want). We also welcome people who want to eat raw-vegan.
– We expect the people to live vegan on the finca, no smoking or
– We do not take responsibility for any health- issues or accidents happening on the finca.
– You should have your own health-insurance.
– As we use our grey water for the irrigation of trees, please bring along only natural soaps and shampoos, thanks. – – Our working guests are together responsible of the tidyness of the kitchen and commun places and the time of the cleaning is not included in the working hours.
Please copy/ paste and answer the following questions to us:For how long do you wish to stay ?
-Do you have physical or mental health problems that you think would be helpful to communicate?
-Have you a health insurance that can cover you in Spain?
– Please confirm that you are yourself responsible for any health-problems or accidents occuring during your stay on the finca.
-Are you vegetarian/ vegan?
-Do you eat only raw?
-Are you a smoker?
-We have caravans for the guests and compost toilets. Can you adjust to this simple conditions of living?
-Any information you might think useful to communicate?
– Are you ok with our rules ?