In this workshop held by Daniel Stocker, coordinator of different permaculture projects in the Axarquia region of Malaga (Monte Alegre, Los Rosales…), you will learn everything about the fertility of the soil and how to create it at a minimum cost. Hot compost, static compost, worm compost, fermentations and compost tee.
by cell phone:
+34 / 661 420 391
+34 / 659 10 98 09
Sunday 05.04.2020 (11:00h – 14:00h)
Optional: Tour of the Sacristy farm and lunch (14:00h – 18:00h)*
- Opening of the course
- What is the soil food web?
- How to identify the bugs?
- What are the „good guys and bad guys“?
- Practical part
- Create a hot compost
- See the worm compost and static compost
- We show you the Finca Sacristia with its elements
- We explain some elements in datalle and their interconnection in the system.
- Dry toilet
- Food Forest
- and more!
During the workshop we will serve you a very tasty organic vegan snack.
NOTE: Places are limited. Please make your reservation as soon as possible and keep yours!
INDICATIVE PRICES (all based on donations)
Tour of the Sacristy Farm: 35.-€
Lunch: Feel free to give what you can!